Join us for Summer on Stage 2019!
Summer on stage is an all-in-one Kids Summer Musical Theatre Camp! We run from July 8 -August 9 and you can join for one week or five weeks!
Kids will perform, sing, dance, act, and work with professional teachers. This year we have an exceptionally skilled musical director, professional dance teacher and acting coach and we cannot wait to spend the summer with you! REGISTER TODAY!
Register for SOS 2019 here!
Click here to fill out our online registration form for Summer on Stage Kids Musical Theatre Camp. Scroll down for pricing and details for this year’s camp program. You can register below as well!
REFER A FRIEND AND RECEIVE A $50 DISCOUNT!!!!
We’re Hiring THEATRE CAMP INTERNS!
We have reserved a generous stipend for one or two qualified individuals to intern with us this summer at Summer on Stage! To see what we’re looking for – find out more!
Here is a playlist of our past musicals – Join today!
Sign in now to see your channels and recommendations!
CALLING ALL CREATIVE KIDS! Join our THEME CONTEST!
Join our theme contest – submit an idea for what one week of camp’s musical could be about. We will pick winners on July 1st. Click for more details and to submit!
Campers create and perform an original mini-musical…in just five days!
Each week the kids write, rehearse and perform a completely unique mini-musical based on the assigned theme for that camp. Professional Teaching Artists direct scenes and musical numbers.
PPAC’s week-long camps are in high demand for good reason . . . . Each week, we offer:
- A free PPAC t-shirt for each camper
- Optional Daily early drop-off from 8:00-9:00am available
- Daily flexible drop-off & warm-ups from 9:00-9:30am before core camp begins
- Professional Teaching Artists (Director/Choreographer, Music Director) and teaching assistants
- Different themes each week inspire campers to write and perform a brand new musical
- A final performance for family and friends on the last day of every camp week
- A complimentary recording via video link will be emailed to families 2-3 weeks after the performance
- Convenient location near Livingston Circle
- An optional extended day program from 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Multiple camp discounts for repeat campers
WEEK-LONG Kids Summer Musical Theatre Camp DAILY SCHEDULE
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Pre camp Drop-Off – $40/week or $10/day
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Core Camp Hours
- Friday, 3:00 – 3:30 PM – Final Performance
- Mon-Fri – 4:00-6:00 PM Extended Day Pick-Up $80/week or $20/day
- Book Multiple Camps and Save!
Pre Camp Drop Off
For an additional fee of $10 per day/$40 per week, you may drop your child off at 8:00 AM. During this time students will be offered a self-directed activity (coloring page, crossword, etc.) as our staff sets up for the day. We will begin our check-in process and warm-up activities at 9:00 AM.
EXTENDED DAY PICK-UP
For an additional fee of $20 per day/$80 per week, campers may extend the day more camp-time fun after our core camp hours. Campers can enjoy snack time (snacks to be brought from home), fun theater games, dance and camp-related props building & design work aimed to complement the creative camp experience!
Camp Prices and Multiple Week Discounts :
Weekly Camp Rate
Multiple Week Camp Rates
ALL 5 weeks – $1700
Any 4 weeks – $1400
Any 3 weeks – $1100
Any 2 weeks – $750
Sibling Discount – 10% for 2nd sibling. For families with 3 or more siblings a 10% discount will be applied for all siblings
RECEIVE A $50 DISCOUNT when you refer a friend for a minimum of 2 weeks of camp.