|Campers create and perform an original mini-musical…in just five days!
Each week the kids write, rehearse and perform a completely unique mini-musical based on the assigned theme for that camp. Professional Teaching Artists direct scenes and musical numbers.
PPAC’s week-long camps are in high demand for good reason . . . . Each week, we offer:
- A free PPAC t-shirt for each camper
- Daily early drop-off from 8:00-9:00am
- Daily flexible drop-off & warm-ups from 9:00-9:30am before core camp begins
- Professional Teaching Artists (Director/Choreographer, Music Director) and teaching assistants
- Different themes each week inspire campers to write and perform a brand new musical
- A final performance for family and friends on the last day of every camp week
- A complimentary recording via video link will be emailed to families 2-3 weeks after the performance
- Convenient location near Livingston Circle
- An optional extended day program from 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Multiple camp discounts for repeat campers
WEEK-LONG CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE:
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Early Drop-Off (FREE)
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Core Camp Hours
- Friday, 3:00 – 3:30 PM – Final Performance
- Mon-Fri – 4:00-6:00 PM Extended Day Pick-Up $50/week OR $10/day
- Book Multiple Camps and Save!
FREE Early Drop Off
Drop your child off at 8:00 AM. During this time students will be offered a self-directed activity (coloring page, crossword, etc.) as our staff sets up for the day. We will begin our check-in process and warm-up activities at 9:00 AM.
EXTENDED DAY PICK-UP
For an additional fee of $10 per day campers may extend the day more camp-time fun after our core camp hours. Campers can enjoy snack time (snacks to be brought from home), fun theater games, dance and camp-related props building & design work aimed to complement the creative camp experience!
*CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD our paper registration form for details on camp fees and multiple camp discount information